PULSE is focused on ultrafast structural and electronic dynamics in materials science, the generation of laser pulses lasting only attoseconds (quintillionths of a second), imaging of single molecules and non-periodic materials, and the study of ultrafast light-induced chemical reactions. We maintain a Google Scholar page which lists publications from PULSE-affiliated investigators.
Current areas of our research include:
- ATO Attosecond Science
- Ultrafast Theory and Simulation
- Solution Phase Chemistry
- Strong Field AMO Science
- Strong Field and Nonlinear X-ray Optics
- NPI Nonperiodic Nanoscale Imaging
- EIM Excited States in Isolated Molecules
- Ultrafast Materials Science/Condensed Matter Physics
To find out more, please use the links in the Research menu to read more on a topic of interest.